Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 20


At General Hospital~Alan was looking at Alana chart when Monica came by.”Alan, Are you okay”Monica ask “No, I’m trying to figure out who can be a match for Alana, My namesake”Alan said “Alan, I know you want to save Alana and we will find her a match”Monica said “I hope so”Alan said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Alan, Did you find anything”Skye ask “I put Alana on the donor list just in case no one here is a match, We will save Alana”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “I love my namesake and she is strong and going to make it”Alan said he took Skye hand. “Alana is a fighter”Alan said “Thanks you”Skye said they share a hug as Alexis and Molly and Kristina and Nikolas and Spencer came in. “Skye, We all will be test”Nikolas said “Thank you, I do want to try to know you all as my family but I will always be a Quartermaine”Skye said “We get that,You love the Quartermaine, You can have both of us”Alexis said “Yeah”Skye said “I will take you both to get tested”Monica said and they left. “I will get us some coffee, It’s going to be a long night”Lorenzo said and left. “Dad, What do you think”Skye ask “I think if you want to know you're Cassadine family you sure, Skye by get to know them you're not betrayal us”Alan said “I guess I sure be grateful that I have a lot of family members a big family”Skye said “Yes you do, You're not alone anymore”Alan said “No, I finally have a family and a man who love me, I just hope I don’t lose it”Skye said “You will not”Alan said they share a hug as AJ and Michael came by. “Skye, We were test too”AJ said “Thank you”Skye said “We will fine a bone marrow”Michael said “I hope so”Skye said

Lorenzo lean against the wall and cried as Tea came by. “Lorenzo, You're daughter is going to be just fine, She a fighter” Tea said “I hope so, Skye and I can’t lose our daughter”Lorenzo said “You will not she a Alcazar”Tea said “Thanks, Are you going to take our last name back and get ruin of Delgado”Lorenzo said “You know why I took mother maiden so I could be a lawyer without ties to our mob family”Tea said “You pick the law over our family”Lorenzo said “That’s not true, I loved our family that’s why I went into the law to find out who killed mother”Tea said “Did you find her killer”Lorenzo ask “No, I just wish you never went into this lifestyle, I don’t want you to end up like Luis, Think about you're daughter's” Tea said “That’s why I can’t do that, I’m so powerfully that no one can touch us”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes just talking”Lorenzo said “Yes, Skye , You're daughter is going to be fine”Tea said “Thank you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment