Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 38 (Skyelo)


At Kate’s store~Skye and Emily and Alexis and Rae and Tea and Blair and Monica and Tracy were their. “So we all are in the wedding”Tracy ask “No, Emily and Alexis and Tea are in the wedding, Blair will be singing and needs a great dress for it and Monica and you are guest, and Rae needs a dress to walk me down with Alan”Skye said “Thank you Skye for asking”Tea said “You're welcome I do want to know you”Skye said “You too”Tea said “Is everyone here”Kate ask “We our waiting on three more but they are out of town”Skye said as Hailee and Colby and Brooke came in. “Good, You're here, This is Hailee and Colby and Adam wife Brooke, Colby and Hailee will be in the wedding to and Brooke will be a guest she needs a great dress too, My colors are red”Skye said “Alright”Hailee said “I can’t believe that Kate Howard is you're friend and designers, I been a fan of you're work forever”Colby said “Thank you”Kate said they went to try on dressing. “Brook, How are you doing”Skye ask “I’m going to be just fine”Brook said “How is JR, Is he staying clean”Skye ask “Yes, Jr is”Brooke said “Good,I’m glad I made peace with Adam”Skye said “I know Adam was happy about it too”Brook said Skye went to try on her wedding dress.

“So you're singing at Skye wedding”Tea ask “Yes, I need the money”Blair said “Yeah”Tea said “I’m trying to make a hit record”Blair said “You will”Tea said as Alexis came by. “So Tea are you going to work with me’”Alexis ask “No, I’m going to open my own law practice”Tea said “Alright”Alexis said

Skye came out with her wedding dress on. “Oh Kate, It looks great, Thank you so much, I feel like a princess”Skye said “You look great Skye”Emily said “Yes you do”Rae said Skye start to cry and Rae wipe her tears, “Skye”Rae said “I just am so happy that I keep crying”Skye said “Well I guess that’s a good reason”Rae said “Yes, Thank you all for being a part of my wedding”Skye said “We our happy to”Emily said “Kate, Emily is getting marry too, So you sure design her dress too”Skye said “I would love to”Kate said “Good, I want you to”Emily said “So you and Nikolas”Alexis ask “Yes”Emily said “Good”Alexis said “Colby and Hailee and Brooke, You both can stay with me”Skye said “Thank you”Brooke said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment