Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 62 (Skyelo)



At The Police Station~Alexis was cleaning her desk when Ric came in. “What is going on”Ric ask “I’m quit”Alexis said “Why”Ric ask “I just want to run my own practice that’s all”Alexis said “Really. You're giving up that easy.What is really going on here”Ric ask as Tea came in. “Who are you”Ric ask “I’m Tea Delgado and I’m the New DA”Tea said “Really.. You have to have an election first”Ric said “I told the mayor I was quit and he point Tea as the DA”Alexis said “Really.. Aren’t you Lorenzo sister”Ric ask “Yes I’m”Tea said “If we have to arrest Lorenzo will you”Ric ask “If Lorenzo break the law I will not look the other way. The law is my life it got me out of my house when I need it”Tea said “Well welcome”Ric said and left. “You don’t care about family do you”Alexis said “I do care about my family and for now I will not say anything about Skye”Tea said “You better not”Alexis said and left.

At The Park~Lorenzo and Skye were pushing Alana Edward and Lila Rae in the stroller as Jax and Kate who were holding hands came by. “Skye..Lorenzo”Jax said “Jax..Kate. So are you two a couple”Skye ask “Yes we our”Kate said “I’m happy for both of you”Skye said “Thanks..I’m glad you're both okay”Jax said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Thanks Jax”Skye said Jax and Kate left. “I’m happy for them”Skye said “Yea”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo. Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes.. I have everything I wanted you and our girls”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said they share a kiss. “Let’s go home”Lorenzo said they left.

At The Quartermaine Hotel~Alan and Monica and Emily and Nikolas were having dinner together. “We have news.. I’m pregnant”Emily said “Oh Emily I’m happy for you”Alan said “Thanks Dad”Emily said “Yes and the wedding is going to be perfect”Monica said “Yes it is..We also have news I adoption Spencer”Emily said “Oh that’s great”Alan said “Yes ..Spencer needs a mother”Monica said “Yes he does.. Thank you both for take my son into you're family too”Nikolas said “You're welcome. If Spencer wants he can call us Grandfather and Grandmother”Monica said “He would love that.. My son is getting a family he wanted out of this”Nikolas said “Good”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment