Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 13 (skyelo)




At the Quartermaine -Monica and Alan we're home when Laura and Alexis came in. “Why are you both here ? Alan ask “Nikolas call us to meet him here, I know with the Skye stuff you're upset with me but we are both her family “Alexis said
“Yes we are I'm sorry that Rae lie Alan said “Me too, I will not let stop Skye from knowing you” Alan said “ You both love her”Monica said as Nikolas and Emily came in. “So what is you're news ? Laura ask “ We have news about our baby “Emily said “What is it.? Alan ask “The baby is healthy it's a boy “Nikolas said “ A son oh Nikolas I'm happy for the both of you” Nikolas said “Me too, I want to throw you a baby shower “ Monica said “Thanks mother” Emily said “ I will help you” Laura said “ So have you told Stefan.? I know he missing you” Alexis said “I haven't seen him yet” Nikolas said “ I do need to talk to you about something that I blocked out for a long time”Alexis said “Do you want to talk here” Nikolas ask “ Sure everyone knows now, I'm not Skye sister I'm her mother I blocked it out till Stefan told me” Alexis said “Wow”,Was it rape” Nikolas ask “No just a one night stand I want to keep her it was in college “ Alexis said “How did Skye take it”Emily ask “Skye was in shock I do want to know her”Alexis said “Give Skye time” Emily said “I will, Nikolas I'm happy for the both of you “Alexis said and left.

Emily sit down and Monica sit by her. “Are you okay” Monica ask “Yes I'm just tired “Emily said “Why don't you rest the opening is tonight ? Monica ask “Yes I want to go to it”Emily said “I have to go to a meeting, Do you want me to take you home ? Nikolas ask “I just want to stay here”Emily said “Alright I'll pick you up later” Nikolas said and left. “Emily I'll take you upstairs “ Monica said and left with Emily.

Alan went by the fireplace and look at a picture of him and Skye as Tracy came in and saw him.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment