Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 22 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Alana room~Skye and Lorenzo were cover up and talking to Alana, “My Darling, You're going to be just fine, Thanks to you're Aunt Alexis”Skye said “Yes, Our daughter is going to be just fine”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said Dr Kelly came in. “We our ready for surgery”Dr Kelly said “Take care of our little girl”Skye said “We will, While don’t you go home and rest it will take a hour or two”Dr Kelly said Skye and Lorenzo kiss Alana and she left. Skye put her hands on her face and cried. “It’s going to be okay Skye”Lorenzo said “Our daughter is going to be saved by Alexis, You have to forgive Alexis, You have done worst things”Skye said “I just don’t know how she always judge others”Lorenzo said “I get that”Skye said “Good, I know my brother did things in this town but his my brother,My twin”Lorenzo said “I get that I do”Skye said “Can we get pass this”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left the nursery room.

At The hallway~ “I hope Mother make it okay”Molly said “It’s just a easy surgery”Nikolas said “Yes it is, Alana is going to be okay just like I was”Kristina said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Skye, Alana is going to be just fine”Kristina said “Thank you and so is Alexis, It’s all going to be okay”Skye said “Yes”Molly said

At The restaurant center~AJ and Michael were there it was all finish. “I can’t wait for opening day”AJ said “Yes it’s going to be a hit”Michael said “Yes but I want to wait till after Alana is better”AJ said “Me too , She will be fine”Michael said “Yes who know that Alexis is saving Alana”AJ said “I know Alexis and Skye have a past but hopefully they can get pass it”Michael said “I hope so but Alexis hates Lorenzo”AJ said “Yeah”Michael said

At Blair house~Blair was in her new house when their was a knock on the door it was Starr. “Starr”Blair said “Mother, I want to come to Port Charles for a new start for Hope and I”Starr said “I’m so glad you're here , A new start for both of us”Blair said “Yes”Starr said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment