Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 5




At Tea office~Tea was setting up her office as Lorenzo came in and close the door. “Tea”Lorenzo said “So is this part of you're plan? For me to take Alexis job away? You know I would not do anything to put Skye away”Tea said “I know that you will not put my wife in jail and yes this is the perfect plan for me”Lorenzo said ‘What make you think I will not put you in jail”Tea ask “We our family and you're loyal to you're family”Lorenzo said “Yes I’m.. Just don’t make me regret this”Tea said “You will not”Lorenzo said “You sure tell Skye about this”Tea said “I know”Lorenzo said “You have to be honest with Skye”Tea said “Yes.. I do love her”Lorenzo said “Good”Tea said “I’m glad you move here”Lorenzo said “Me too”Tea said

At Kelly’s~Skye came in and sit down and order some coffee as Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said she sit down. “Thanks for coming..I just learn something. I’m not Alexis sister.There is no sister..I’m her daughter”Skye said “I know..Skye I know you were not mine I know the baby was really dead but I didn’t want to deal with it and we were close it took us awhile but we did get close and when I came to this town I know Alexis was you're mother.. I sure of told you”Rae said “Why didn’t you”Skye ask “I love you and I want to be you're mother..I’m sorry and I know you and Alexis didn’t get along”Rae said “No we don’t.. I wish you told me”Skye said “You're upset with me”Rae said “Yes.. I need time”Skye said “I get that”Rae said and left as Lorenzo came in and sit by Skye and took her hand. “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Rae know that I was Alexis daughter”Skye said “I'm sorry”Lorenzo said “I just don’t know what to do with this”Skye said “You don’t need them you have me and our girls.. That’s the family you need”Lorenzo said “Yes it is.. Let’s go home”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking at a picture of Skye when Monica came in. “Alan...What is it”Monica ask “It turns out that Skye isn’t Alexis sister..She her daughter and Julian Jerome”Alan said “No”Monica said “Yes this isn’t going to be good”Alan said “No it’s not.. I know you miss Skye but she is you're daughter still “Monica said “Yes”Alan said “Does Rae know”Monica ask A Rae came in.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment