Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 17 (Skyelo)


At The haunted Starr~Luke came in. “I’m back for good”Luke said as he look around the place when Bobbie came in. “Luke, I thought I saw you come in”Bobbie said “Yes, I decision to stay in town and open the Haunted Starr back up"Luke said
“That’s great, I’m glad you're back for good, Is it for Skye or Tracy”Bobbie ask “No it’s for myself”Luke said “Well I’m glad you're home, I need my brother”Bobbie said they share a hug as Tracy came in. “I will let you both talk”Bobbie said and left. “The alarm company called me. So you're back again”Tracy ask “Yes, I’m going to reopening the Starr”Luke said “That’s great, I’m happy for you”Tracy said “Thank you, So how are thing”Luke ask “Alright, Something is off with Skye, She doesn’t want payback on Rae for the lie, She forgive Rae”Tracy said “You think Skye up to something”Luke ask “Yes, So what else do you know about Skye being a Cassadine”Tracy ask “Just how Althea Skye adoption mother got her, Althea and Helena were sisters”Luke said “Is Althea alive”Tracy ask “No she died”Luke said “Oh well I’m glad you're back”Tracy said “Me too, I did miss this town and the people in it”Luke said Tracy left.

At General Hospital~The nursery room~Skye and Lorenzo were inside and looking at the girls who were in there bed. “Alana Edward and Lila Rae, You're both doing so great”Lorenzo said “Yes they are, They are fighters like their parents”Skye said “Yes they are”Lorenzo said Dr Kelly came in. “How are Alana Edward and Lila Rae”Skye ask “I was just going to check on them”Dr Kelly said she look at the girls and felt both of them. “Oh no”Dr Kelly said “What”Skye ask “Alana Edward has a high fever, We need to treat this right away and you need to leave”Dr Kelly said “I’m not going to leave my baby”Skye said “Skye, I need you to leave to get Alana Edward better and we need to put Lila Rae and the other babies in a different room”Dr Kelly said as Bobbie came in. “Bobbie, Alana Edward as a fever, I need to get the other babies out of here and we need to get it down”Dr Kelly said “No”Skye said “Skye, Please let us work on Alana Edward”Dr Kelly said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Skye was crying and Lorenzo took her hand. “We our going to lose our baby Alana Edward, Aren’t we”Skye ask “No we aren’t, I will not let Alana Edward die”Lorenzo said “You can’t stop this”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment