Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 26”

At Langston/Ford~Monica came in. "I will not fight you on getting Angel"Monica said "Thank you I want you in Angel life I want my daughter to have family around her"Langston said "I would love that"Monica said "Thank you"Langston said

At Alexander~ Cassie came in. "Mother I'm glad your here to see my new place"Alex said "It's wonderful, Alex please let me in you can tell me anything I will always love you and so will your father"Cassie said "I know mother but I'm fine"Alex said "All right"Cassie said

At General Hospital~ Gia room~ Mac came in. "Gia I would like to ask you some question about the car cash"Mac said she had a flashback of her car hit Emily. "Emily Car hit mine"Gia said "Where is your car"Mac ask "I don't know"Gia said Clinton came in. "Clinton you're in town"Mac ask "Yes to take care of my mother can we go"Clinton ask "Yes stay in town Gia"Mac said "I will"Gia said

At Dimitri office~ He was interview Jessica for the job as a accountant everything looks good"Dimitri said "Thank you"Jessica said "Why did you come to Port Charles"Dimitri ask "I need a chance"Jessica said "Well I'm glad your here you have the job"Dimitri said "Thank you"Jessica said

On the Docks~ Cassie was walking when Gia and Clinton came by. "Clinton your in town"Cassie ask "Yes I 'm here to take care of my mother, It's good to see you"Clinton said "Let's go"Gia said they left. Cassie made a phone call and took a pill..

At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Alan came in. "Dad I'm sorry about Emily"Skye said "Thank you"Alan said they share a hug as Monica came in. "Monica I'm sorry about Emily thank you for give me her liver"I'm going to be a better person"Skye said "Skye you have chance since you become a mother and this is what Emily would want"Monica said "We will never forget her"Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was having some tea and thinking about what that woman told her when Dimitri came in and kiss her on the cheek. "How was your day"Dimitri ask "All right how is your father"Cassie ask "Not good"Dimitri said "It's sad after Emily funeral I need to go out of town"Cassie said "For what"Dimitri ask "To pick up something for the store"Cassie said :"All right did you set up the jet"Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment