Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 12 (skyelo)



At the Park-Skye and Tea were there with the children who were in their strollers. “Tea . Are you okay? Skye ask “Yes I'm so happy that Victor is alive”Tea said “ I'm happy for you and you're son a child needs both parents “ Skye said “Are you okay” Tea ask “ I found out that Alexis is my mother not my sister and my father is in the mob too”Skye said “ I'm sorry , Do you want to fine him? Tea ask “ Yes but I don't want to hurt my girls either “ Skye said “ I do get that it's not easy growing up with this” Tea said “Do you hate that you're father was in the mob? Skye ask “I loved my father he was a hard man to love but I did I just hate the guards and everything. He was a lot like Lorenzo “Tea said “Lorenzo doesn't talk too much about his childhood “Skye said “I'm sorry “ Tea said “My childhood wasn't that great either my adopted mother who I thought was my mother drink and hit me”Skye said “Our children will have a better childhood then we did” Tea said “Yes”Skye said as Blair and Sam came by. “Tea” Sam said as he ran up to her.”Sam , I was going to call you” , I have some news”Tea said “ What is it”Blair ask as Victor came by. “Victor your alive “ Blair said “Yes I'm , Sam I miss you “Victor said he hug his son . “Dad, I miss you”Sam said “I miss you too, Blair cab we work something out “Victor ask
“Yes I'm glad you're back”Blair said “Thanks,Tea let's go”Victor said he left with Tea and Sam and Victor Jr.

“So Blair are you like this town”Skye ask “ Yes I'm , Your girls are cute”Blair said “ Thank you I sure take them home “ Skye said as Kristina walk by . “Skye can we talk “Kristina ask “ Yes, Oh Kristina you're all grown up now, I know you when you were a baby it wasn't my finders moment in life”Skye said “I know the story “Kristina said “Let's go somewhere and talk I want to get the twins out of the sun” Skye said and they left.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment