Monday, September 26, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 21



At General Hospital -Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was laying in the bed when Lorenzo and Skye came in cover up.”I wonder if she so scare” Skye said and touch Lila Rae who was awake. “I'm sure Lila Rae doesn't know what is going on”Lorenzo said “This isn't right Lila Rae sure not be here she sure be at home in her room with her sister”Skye said and cried and Lorenzo hug her. “I know if I could fix this I would”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said

In the Hallway-Alan was looking at Lila Rae chart when Julian came by. “Is there anything we can do for Lila Rae my Granddaughter “ Julian said “Lila Rae who is name after my mother Lila is my granddaughter too, I'm a part of Skye life too “ Alan said “ I don't know the whole story of how Skye came into you're life this is all new to me”Julian said “It's new to us”Alan said “Yes it is”Julian said

Rae was crying as Alexis came by and handle Rae a tissue..” Thank you “ Rae said “ We are going to save our granddaughter , Our daughter needs us both”Alexis said “Yes she does , Thank you Alexis I love Skye always like my daughter I want to be in her life”Rae said “ I can't stop Skye she a grown woman and I will support her”Alexis said “Thank you” Rae said

Lucas was working when Julian came by. “Do I know you” Julian ask “ No but I'm you're son my name is Lucas Jones” Lucas said “I know who you are I been watching you and you're sister Skye, Chely was yours mother but she died giving birth,Anyway I would like to know you “Julian said “Maybe” Lucas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment