Thursday, September 29, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 24


On The Docks-Skye and Blair were still talking.”You're right my Lila Rae will make it and beat this and when she's older Alana Edward and Lila Rae will be driving us nuts with Boys”Skye said “Yes they will I'm sure Lorenzo will be overprotective of them “Blair said “Yes he will “Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Skye , Blair what is going on”Lorenzo ask “I was just telling Skye that Lila Rae will make it and if you both need anything ‘Blair said “Thank you Blair you help me”Skye said “You're welcome”Blair said and left. “ Skye”Lorenzo said “ I'm just scare “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said they share a hug.

At The Quartermaine crypt-Tracy was their “Mother we need you , Lila Rae is sick with cancer you need to help you're namesake , Yes I have giving Skye a hard time but no one sure lost a child and I want to be more like you mother loving everyone and forgiving my cancer has chance me”Tracy said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “ I'm sorry I just want to visit Lila”Skye said Tracy took Skye hand.”Lila Rae is going to make it , I promise you Skye, Lila Rae is strong just like her namesake” Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said Tracy left . “Tracy has been acting so soft lately , Anyway Grandmother we need you're help, Please save our little girl that I long for , I love you so much and miss you , You were the first person to welcome me to you're family and you always forgive me”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Let’s go “Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment