Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 18 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch holding hands, “We sure heard news by now”Lorenzo said “Yes we sure”Skye said as Alan and Monica came by. “Skye, What’s wrong, You look worry both of you”Alan ask “We our, We were with the girls and then Dr Kelly say that Alana Edward has a fever”Skye said “Let me see what I can find out”Alan said as Rae came by. “What is going on”Rae ask “We our trying to figure out, Something is going on with Alana”Skye said Dr Kelly came by. “Any news on our daughter”Lorenzo ask “I’m looking at all the options that could be going on with Alana, Skye and Lorenzo I need both you're family history any health issue you may both carry”Dr Kelly said “Can we Alana”Skye ask “No, Her fever is still high”Dr Kelly said “No, What about Lila Rae”Skye ask “So far, Lila Rae is fine”Dr Kelly said “I will call Alexis about my family”Skye said “I will call Tea, She know more about our family stuff”Lorenzo said

“Dr Kelly, I would like to look at Alana chart”Alan said “Sure, We our doing the best we can”Dr Kelly said “I know you are”Alan said

After calling Alexis , Skye lean her body against the wall and cried as Rae came by and hug Skye, “Mama , I can’t lose my baby”Skye said “You will not lose you're baby, I promise you”Rae said “I sure of know that I could not be happy”Skye said “You can be happy, Skye you have to believe that”Rae said as Lorenzo came by. “Tea is on her way”Lorenzo said “So is Alexis”Skye said “Skye, We will get the best care for Alana Edward”Lorenzo said as Alexis and Nikolas and Tea came by. “Thank you for coming, Our daughter Alana Edward is sick and Dr Kelly is trying to figure out what it is we need to know what disorder run in each family”Lorenzo said “”Well in ours is Hemophilia , Remember Lorenzo”Tea ask “Now I do”Lorenzo said “In ours is Thalassemia it’s a blood disorder”Alexis said “That’s all”Skye ask “Yes, Skye if you need anything”Alexis said “Thank you,We need to talk to Dr Kelly”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

“This isn’t good”Tea said “No it’s not, Either disorder isn’t good for the twins”Alexis said “No, I just wish my brother could be happy”Tea said “I wish my sister was happy”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment