Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 59 (SkyeLo)~


“Fighters”

At General Hospital~Tracy was in a room having chemotherapy and Monica was with her. “Tracy.. Are you feeling okay”Monica ask “Yes.. Just getting some poison in me”Tracy said “Tracy. You're going to beat this”Monica said “How do you know”Tracy ask “I just do”Monica said as Alan came in. “Alan”Tracy said “I just want to see you”Alan said “I will let you two have some time”Monica said and left. “Tracy. You're scared aren’t you” Alan ask “I don’t get scared”Tracy said “Yes you do.. I know you my whole life.. I remember when Father brought you a horse you were scared of getting on it but father hire a great riding teacher and you were scared but you did it just like you will do this and win”Alan said “Thanks I hope so.. I don’t want to leave right now.. I want to make it up to my sons and be a better mother”Tracy said “Good then fight this”Alan said he took Tracy hand.

At The Hallway~Monica was at the nurse station when Ned and Dillon came in. “How is Mother”Ned ask “Alan is with Tracy right now”Tracy said “Do we know if the chemotherapy is working”Dillon ask “Not yet but it will”Monica said “Are you talking like a doctor or family member”Ned ask “Both.. Now go see you're mother and stay strong for her”Monica said “Thanks”Ned said Dillon and Ned left as Alan came into the hallway. “Alan”Monica said “I’m going to look at Tracy chat I want to know if this is working”Alan said “It will”Monica said Alan pickup Tracy chart and read it.

Tracy room~Tracy was having more chemotherapy when Dillon and Ned came in. “My boys.. I know I haven’t been the greatest mother to both of you and I’m sorry but I have always love you”Tracy said “We know .. Now why are you talking like that.. You're not going anyway.. Nothing take Tracy Quartermaine down”Ned said “Ned wright”Dillon said Tracy touch her sons face. “Thank you”Tracy said as Alan and Monica and Dr Drake came in. “What is it”Tracy ask “We believe that the chemotherapy is working and you just need a couple more treatments but you will beat this”Dr Drake said “Thank you.. How long for the hair to come back “Tracy ask “That take a while”Dr Drake said “We just want you here.. We don’t care about you're hair”Alan said he kiss Tracy on the cheek. “Alan right”Ned said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment