Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 4 (Skyelo)


At Bobbie house~Bobbie was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye..Come in what can I do for you”Bobbie ask “Thank you Bobbie.. I just learn something about my family.. It turns out that I’m Alexis daughter”Skye said “Wow.. What does that have to do with me”Bobbie ask “You know my father Julian Jerome”Skye said “Oh..Wow ’Bobbie said “I was just wonder if you could tell me about him”Skye ask Bobbie and Skye sit down. “The Jerome were a powerful and dangerous mob family in the 80’s in Port Charles.. My son Lucas he doesn’t know this but his Julian son. I don’t want to tell him”Bobbie said “Of cause I will not say anything”Skye said “Thank you..Are you going to look for him”Bobbie ask “I don’t know.. I just hate this I keep find out who I’m then I found out another lie”Skye said “I’m sorry about that Skye.. But you have a family.. With Lorenzo and The Quartermaine”Bobbie said “Yes I do..You're right I just want to know who I’m alike”Skye said “I get that.. If Julian comes to town will you let me know”Bobbie ask “Yes ..Thank you so much”Skye said “You're welcome ’Bobbie said Skye left and Bobbie pick up her phone. “I need you to come home”Bobbie said and hang up the phone.

At Alexis~Alexis was at home with Molly and Kristina. “So now Skye isn’t our aunt but our sister”Kristina ask “Yes.. I wish I remember it before all this”Alexis said “It’s not you're fault..Does Skye want to be a part of our family now”Molly ask “ I don’t know”Alexis said “I hope she does”Kristina said “Me too”Alexis said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was home when Skye came in. “Alan.Can we talk”Skye ask “Sure what is it”Alan ask Skye sit down by Alan. “Alan.. I just learn something today from Alexis.. It turns out that I’m not her sister..I’m her daughter ’Skye said “Wow..Skye I did didn’t know all of this”Alan said “I know”Skye said “How are you dealing with this”Alan ask “I want to just figure this all out.. I want to know him too but I’m not sure”Skye said “Who him”Alan ask “My father Julian Jerome”Skye said “That family was a powerful one in town more then Sonny was”Alan said “Do you think I sure fine him”Skye ask “That’s up to you”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “What about Alexis”Alan ask “I will try. We our alike I guess”Skye said “Yes you are”Alan said “But no matter what. You're my father and this is my family”Skye said “Always”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment