Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 18 (skyelo)


At the restaurant-shopping center-The town was their for the opening and Skye was looking around when a man came by . “Are you Skye Quartermaine “The man ask “Yes, Who are you”Skye ask “ I'm Julian you're father” Julian said “ Did you know about me” Skye ask “ I know that Alexis was pregnant, I been watching both of you so you're married to Lorenzo “Julian said “Leave my family alone if you want to know me I'm not scared of you “ Skye said “ I would never hurt my children “ Julian said

Lorenzo was shopping when he bumped into Alexis. “Just great”Alexis said “I know we have a past but for my wife I will try to get along with you””Lorenzo said “I will try to “ Alexis said “Let's go fine Skye she probably buying the place out for the girls “Lorenzo said they left to fine Skye.

Julian and Skye were talking.”So how long have you been watching me.? Skye ask “Since you were a baby I'm sorry about you're children and what Althea did to you . No one will know what you did to her”Julian said Skye was crying as Lorenzo and Alexis came by. “Skye why are you crying “ Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo this is Julian”Skye said “ Lorenzo Alcazar I know all about you”Julian said “I know about you to”Lorenzo said “ Do you love my daughter “Julian ask” Yes I do I will not let anyone hurt her “Lorenzo said Julian turn around and look at Alexis. “Alexis Davidovich “ Julian said “ I go by Alexis David now”Alexis said “ I know I been watching both of you I know you were pregnant “ Julian said “Why didn't you stop me from being stolen at birth”Skye ask “ I try but someone shot me”Julian said “ It probably was Helena men” Alexis said as Skye phone rang. “I have to take this could be our nanny “Skye said she pick up her phone .

No comments:

Post a Comment