Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 44 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~A ambulance came in with Lorenzo and Skye and AJ was with Skye. “Please save my sister”AJ said to Dr Drake, “We will do our best”Dr Drake said he went to work on Lorenzo and Skye and AJ called the family.

At Tea house~Tea was holding her son and went into Luis room to wake him up but he wasn’t their . “Luis!Tea yelled and open the drawer and found a newspaper about Lorenzo with his picture and it cross out with a maker. “No, You haven’t chance at all have you”Tea said to herself as her phone rang. “Tea, OH no AJ I will be right their”Tea said and left.

At General Hospital~Alan and Monica and Tracy and Ned and Rae and Michael and Alexis came in. “Any news on Skye”Alan ask “No, Not yet”AJ said “You just found them on the docks”Michael ask “Yes, I hope I found Skye in time”AJ said “I was worry about this, You're sister getting hurt because of Lorenzo”Alan said “Me too but Skye love Lorenzo”AJ said “Yes she does”Rae said “Skye going to be fine”Alexis said “Yes she is”Monica said as Tea came in. “Any news on my brother”Tea ask “No”AJ said as Mac and Ric came in. “We need to talk to Lorenzo”Ric said “You will as soon as we have news about him”Alan said “Not without his lawyer”Tea said as Dr Drake came in. “How is Skye”Rae ask “Skye is going to be fine, The bullet missed her she just lose some blood and is about to wake up soon”Dr Drake said “Good, What about Lorenzo”Tea ask “Lorenzo is in a coma”Dr Drake said “Well he wake up”Tea ask “We don’t know”Dr Drake said “I want to see my sister”Alexis said “Me too”AJ said “Just one at a time, Skye needs to stay calm”Dr Drake said “Let me tell her”AJ said “Fine”Alexis said AJ went into Skye room.

Skye’s room~Skye was waking up as AJ came in. “AJ”Skye said “Skye”AJ said “Why I’m in the hospital”Skye ask “You were shot at but you're going to be find”AJ said “Lorenzo”Skye ask “Lorenzo is in a coma”AJ said “No, I didn’t just marry him to lose him”Skye said “Lorenzo going to be beat this”AJ said “I want to see my husband”Skye said as Bobbie came in with a wheelchair, “Bobbie . I want to see my husband”Skye said “That’s why I’m here to take you”Bobbie said Skye went into the wheelchair.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment