Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 63 (Skyelo) ~


 ~”Nem Wedding”

At The Church~Monica and Liz and Skye and Laura and Alexis and Kristina and Molly and Lulu were helping Emily get ready. “You look great.. I’m so happy for you”Monica said she cried a little. “Mother.. It’s okay”Emily said “Monica why are you crying”Skye ask “My little girl is getting marrying”Monica said “Also I’m pregnant too”Emily said “Oh a baby”Skye said “Yes that’s great news”Liz said “Yes you and Nikolas and Spencer and the new baby will be happy”Laura said “Yes and this baby has little cousin to play with”Skye said “Yes she or he does”Emily said “Emily I know we haven’t also got along but I’m happy for you and Nikolas”Skye said “Thanks Skye”Emily said

At Nikolas room~Nikolas was putting on his tie when Alan and AJ came in. “We just want to talk to you and make sure you treat Emily right”Alan said “I will make Emily happy”Nikolas said “You better”AJ said “I know you both want to look out for Emily but you don’t have to worry”Nikolas said “Alright.. Let’s go see you're sister”Alan said he left.

Laura was at the church and fix the flowers when a man came in. “Did I miss it”The man ask “Oh my god”Laura said she touch his face. “Yes it’s me”The man said “You're not late.. I will take you to Nikolas”Laura said “Thanks... I will fill you on later”The man said “I know”Laura said and left with him.

At Emily's room~Emily was in her wedding dress when Alan and AJ came in. “Emily you look great”AJ said “Thank you”Emily said “Yes you do..We both had a talk with Nikolas .He better treat you right”Alan said “He does”Emily said “Good”Alan said

At Nikolas room~Nikolas was about to leave when Laura and the man came in. “No.Stefan”Nikolas said “Yes.. It’s me.. I’m so glad to be back and on this day.. You're getting marry”Stefan said “Yes to Emily.”Nikolas said “I know I have try to come between you and Emily before and I will not anymore .. I want you happy son”Stefan said “I’m going to be.. I’m glad you're here”Nikolas said as Alexis and Spencer came in. “Spencer want to see his Dad”Alexis said as she came in and saw Stefan. “Stefan”Alexis said “Alexis”Stefan said they share a hug. “Spencer I want you to meet my Uncle Stefan who raise me.. Stefan this is my son”Nikolas said “Nice to meet you”Stefan said “You too”Spencer said “How”Alexis ask “I will tell you later”Stefan said “Oh Stefan..I’m glad you're here .They're so much to tell you”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment