Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 3 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Tracy was sitting on the couch looking at picture of Edward and Lila and Alan and her when Alan came in. and sit down. “What are you doing”Alan ask “I’m looking at picture of our family..When it was just you and I and mother and Daddy. Just the four of us.We had great memories”Tracy said “Yes we do”Alan said “I’m glad that our family has grown.. Mother always want her family around her”Tracy said “Yes Mother did”Alan said “When I was sick I thought the cancer would kill me but it didn’t”Tracy said “No it didn’t..Nothing can take down my sister”Alan said he took Tracy hand. “No nothing”Tracy said “Are you going to stay and be a little nice now”Alan ask “Yes.. But I may go back to being a little mean”Tracy said “I’m just glad you're here”Alan said “Thank you.. Me to”Tracy said “Why don’t we go to lunch.. Just us”Alan ask “I would love to”Tracy said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “I’m going to put the twins down”Skye said “Let the nanny do it”Lorenzo said as the nanny came in. “Alana Edward and Lila Rae need a nap”Skye said The nanny took the twins and went upstairs. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I just wish I would just fine my family and it would not chance”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face. “You're family is right here.. With me and the twins.. That’s you're family”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo..Do you know this Julian”Skye ask “Yes.. His in the mob”Lorenzo said “Do you know where he is”Skye ask “I will fine him but is that what you want”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I want to know my father. Is he heartless and dangerous”Skye ask “I just know his very powerfully his own family ran this town”Lorenzo said “Before Sonny”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I want to know him but I don’t want to risk putting our daughters in dangers”Skye said “I will make sure you will not and the twins will not be in danger”Lorenzo said “Thank you...So I guess the woman you hate is my mother”Skye said “If you want to know her I will try to be nice to Alexis for you..After all she keeping the secret about Luis”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome..We our in this together”Lorenzo said “Yes we our”Skye said they share a kiss.

At The Skye hotel~Alan and Tracy were having lunch. “Here is to kick Cancer ass”Alan said “Cheers to that”Tracy said “Now what is you're plan”Alan ask “ELQ of course”Tracy said “Of course”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment