Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 10 (Skyelo)



At Skye’s hotel~ Alexis and Jax were having lunch. “Jax,, Do you love Skye still”Alexis ask “I hurt Skye so much when we were married with Brenda and I do regret it and I’m over Brenda for good and I remember what Skye and I had but Skye doesn’t want to go back , She happy with Lorenzo”Jax said “You could woo her back”Alexis said “I will be fine, I’ll get over Skye”Jax said “You're a good man Jax”Alexis said “Thank you”Jax said “You're welcome, Thanks for being a good friend”Alexis said “Alway”Jax said as Rae came in.

Skye and Lorenzo were about to leave when they ran into Rae. “Skye, I hope you don’t mind but I’m staying here”Rae said “No it’s fine”Skye said “Good, Can we talk”Rae ask “I’m busy”Skye said “Skye, It’s okay, Talk to Rae”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left. “Why did you lie to me”Skye ask “I didn’t want to deal with the truth that the child I was chased all over the world for was dead, Skye we were getting so close and I love you so I just want you to be my daughter and you're children, I want a family with you”Rae said “I do get that you didn’t want to deal with losing a child, But for how long would you keep this lie going”Skye ask “I don’t know”Rae said “Is that why you came to town”Skye ask “I didn’t know till after that Alexis know the truth, I try to stop her”Rae said “Was this lie really for me to keep me as you're daughter or keep you're connect with Alan”Skye ask as Monica came by. “I would like to know that too”Monica ask “It was to keep you Skye, I don’t have any feelings toward Alan, Skye I do hope you come around, I do believe their hope, You name you're daughter Lila Rae”Rae said and left. “I’m sorry”Monica said “No it’s okay,Do you want to join me for tea”Skye ask “Sure”Monica said they sit down. “Skye, I know this is hard on you”Monica said “This is the second time it happened to me, You would think, I’m use to it by now”Skye said “It’s never easy, I get want a family to belong to, I grow up in foster homes all my life”Monica said “Did you ever met you're biological parents”Skye ask as she took a slip of her tea. “No, They pass away before I could, Skye I’m not a fan of Rae but I know when I see it, Rae love you, She still you're mother , Blood doesn’t make a family, Love does too and Alan love you, He was so hurt to find out the truth, He want to keep it from you just to keep you close by”Monica said “Were you happy about the truth”Skye ask “Skye, I know We had our issues but no I wasn’t happy, I know this was hurting Alan, I love him and when his hurting I hurt”Monica said “I feel that way about Lorenzo too”Skye said “You really love him don’t you”Monica ask “Yes , I do, Lorenzo doesn’t judge me for who I’m or ask me to chance, He just love me and only me, Something Jax never did”Skye said as Jax was behind her and heard it and Monica look at Jax and Jax left before Skye could see him. “I’m glad you found you're soulmate, Just be carefully”Monica said “I will”Skye said “How are the twins”Monica ask “We got to hold them today like a kangaroo”Skye said “That’s wonderful, Skye the girls will make it and you're always welcome in my house”Monica said “Thank you”Skye said Monica got up and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment