Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected Family ch 8 (Skyelo)~

“Skyelo Or Sax”

At The Skye~Skye and Lorenzo came in to have dinner and sit down at a table and hold hands.. “Skye.. I have been trying to find Julian for you”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. If it doesn’t work with Alexis and Julian as my parents I know I have a family with you and our girls”Skye said “Yes we are”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.. “Skye..Do you miss the Quartermaine”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do..I miss Alan and AJ ..AJ and I had this special bond”Skye said “You can still have it”Lorenzo said “Yes you can”AJ said as he came by.. “AJ”Skye said “Skye.. I don’t care that you're not my biological sister.. You're my sister..You have always been on my side”AJ said “Same here.. I do want you as my brother”Skye said “Always”AJ said “Thank you”Skye said she got up and hug AJ.. “Thank you AJ.. I need this now..I found out that Alexis is my mother”Skye said “I’m sorry”AJ said “Me too”Skye said “You're still Skye the strong and independent and smart business woman”AJ said “Thank you.. My girls need their Uncle AJ”Skye said “Yes they do..AJ you're welcome in our family”Lorenzo said “Thank you.. I know you will take care of my sister.. You love Skye all of Skye.. Not the way Jax did”AJ said and left.. “AJ is right you do love all of me”Skye said “Always..We our equals in our marriage”Lorenzo said “Yes we our”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo sit down as Jax came in and look at Skye.. He still was in love with Skye as Kate came by.. “Jax”Kate said “Let’s go get a table”Jax said Jax and Kate pass by Lorenzo and Skye table.

“Looks like Jax and Kate our more then friends”Skye said “Yes it looks like it..Are you okay with that”Lorenzo said “Yes.. I want Jax to be happy ..I’m glad his move on from trying to chase Carly..She only love Sonny”Skye said “Yes she does”Lorenzo said

At Jax and Kate table~Jax keep looking at Skye and Kate was getting upset by it.. “Jax.. Are you used me to make Skye jealous”Kate ask “We our having fun and Yes I’m not over Skye as I thought I would be”Jax said “I’m sorry.. But I would like to help you move on”Kate said “Sure...You and Skye are alike..Smart business woman”Jax said “Yes”Kate said “I want to try to start over with you”Jax said “Good”Kate said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment