Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 26


 At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway when Alan and Tracy came in. “Skye, I heard that Alana Edward is okay, I’m glad and she will recover she strong like her namesake”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome”Tracy said and left, “Why is Tracy so soft now”Skye ask “After Father died it chance Tracy”Alan said “Really, She doesn’t want anything”Skye ask “No”Alan said “Oh, I’m glad she has chance, Anyway, Thank you for helping with Alana”Skye said “You're welcome, Skye I love you”Alan said “I love you too”Skye said they share a hug.

At Dr Drake's office~Tracy was their with Dr Drake. “So have you told you're family that you have cancer”Dr Drake ask “That the reason I have chance is because I could die, No”Tracy said “You need to be honest with Alan and you're family”Dr Drake said “How long do I have”Tracy ask “We need to start chemotherapy right away”Dr Drake said “Fine, Go ahead”Tracy said

At the Nurse station~ Monica was working when she came across Tracy chart and open it, “No, This is why you're acting so nice”Monica said as Alan came by. “Is everything okay”Alan ask “Yes find, You're happy”Monica said “Yes that Alana is fine, My namesake now hopefully no more bad news for our family”Alan said “Yes”Monica said they share a hug.

At the nursery Room~Skye and Lorenzo were cover up and looking at Alana. “Lorenzo, I want to name Rae and Alan our daughter’s godparents, I want them in my life”Skye said “I’m fine with that”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said they share a kiss.

At Blair~Blair and Starr were having tea when their was a knock on the door it was Tea. “Tea, Come in, How is Lorenzo daughter”Blair ask “Good, She made it okay”Tea said as Starr came by. “Starr, You're here”Tea said she hug Starr. ‘Yes, Hope and I have moved here”Star said “That’s great”Tea said “Who is Lorenzo”Starr ask “My brother”Tea said “Yes his engagement to Skye, Remember her”Blair ask “Yes I do , Is that why you're here”Starr ask “No, We had made peace”Blair said “Good”Starr said “Yes, Anyway his little girl had the bone marrow and she fine”Tea said “Good”Blair said “Yes”Starr said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment