Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 49 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye was in bed and Alexis and Tea were in her room. “What do you want”Skye ask “I was going to be Luis lawyer but I chance my mind I didn’t know my brother was this cold, He told me how he left you Alexis in the snow”Tea said “Yes he did my daughter almost died”Alexis said “I’m sorry, Alexis, Skye I just want to believe in my brother”Tea said “I get that, I have always defect AJ no matter what he does even when I don’t agree with it”Skye said “Thank you, I know why Luis did this, He claimed that he love you Skye and wants you”Tea said “Me”Skye ask “Yes , I guess his not over that one night you spent together”Tea said “That wasn’t my greatest moments my husband at the time just left me for another woman and I was drinking”Skye said “We all have them”Alexis said “Yes, I think Luis needs to be stop, Alexis I would like to help you”Tea said “I think that’s great idea”Skye said “Yes”Alexis said “Thank you”Tea said “”Skye, I’m glad you're okay and we will handle Luis you just take care of Lorenzo and the girls”Alexis said “Thanks”Skye said Tea and Alexis left the room as Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said “Mother.”Skye said Rae hug Skye. “I’m so glad you're okay”Rae said “When Lorenzo wake up you can thank him he push me out of the way”Skye said “I will thank him. Skye I do love you even if you're not my daughter”Rae said “I love you to and I still want you as my mother”Skye said “I want you as my daughter”Rae said “You can always adoption me”Skye said “I would love too”Rae said “I’m worry that Lorenzo will not wake up and then I will be a single mother”Skye said “You can’t think like that you have to believe”Rae said “I will try”Skye said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was holding Alana Edward who was crying. “Oh Alana Edward it’s going to be okay, I know you miss you're mother , I don’t know what you want”Alan said as Monica came in. “What’s wrong”Monica ask “I don’t know I feed Alana Edward and check her diaper I don’t know what else she needs”Alan said “Let me see”Monica said Alan give Alana Edward to Monica and she stop crying. “Oh you like me don’t you”Monica said “Yes she does”Alan said “I miss this when AJ and Jason were little”Monica said “Me too, I wish we could get a chance to do some things right with them”Alan said “Me too. But it’s nice to have Alana Edward and Lila Rae in our life”Monica said “Yes, I just wish in away they were my grandchildren”Alan said “They are”Monica said “Yeah”Alan said “Alan, What is it”Monica ask “I’m worry if Lorenzo doesn’t wake up that Skye will drink”Alan said “Skye will not drink, She has Alana Edward and Lila Rae who need her”Monica said “I hope so, I’m going to run a errand the nanny is upstairs”Alan said “Alan, Are you going to see Luis”Monica ask “Yes”Alan said “Be careful”Monica said “I will”Alan said he kiss Monica goodbye and left. “Oh Alana Edward and Lila Rae”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment