Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 15 (Skyelo)


At Skye’s hotel~AJ and Blair were having breakfast together. “So are you like Port Charles”AJ ask “Yes, I just sign a contract with L and B”Blair said “That’s my cousin company, Just be careful of Ned”AJ said “I will”Blair said “So how long have you been a singer”AJ ask “For a while know, What do you do”Blair ask “Right now I’m building a shopping and restaurant center with my son in honor of my Grandmother”AJ said “That’s great”Blair said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What is Blair doing with my brother, I don’t want AJ with her”Skye said “Skye, AJ is a grow man”Lorenzo said “I know but AJ can do better”Skye said and went to there table. “AJ, Blair, AJ can i talk to you alone”Skye ask “Look Skye, I know you and Blair share past but it has nothing to do with Blair and I”AJ said “Skye , I want to put the past behind us”Blair said “I do want that too, I’m not the same person I was then either, I was in the wrong for going after you're husband”Skye said “I was wrong for set you up for murder”Blair said “Why don’t you two hug it out”Lorenzo ask “We can just shake it out”Skye said “Yes”Blair said Blair and Skye shake hands. “I do hope you're daughter’s are okay”Blair said “They are making great progress”Skye said “Good”Blair said Skye and Lorenzo went to there table.

Skye and Lorenzo went to there table. “Lorenzo, Am get soft”Skye ask as Tracy came by. “Yes, You are, The Skye that I know would be planning payback on Rae right now, Not let it go”Tracy said “I’m a mother know all I want is to take care of my children and marry Lorenzo, I’m not the same person who came to the Quartermaine and want payback”Skye said “No Skye not”Lorenzo said “You didn’t know Skye then and I don’t believe that, Skye you want payback”Tracy said and left. “Skye , Are you planning something”Lorenzo ask “Honestly no, But Tracy right I’m not the same Skye and I’m glad”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “I hope soon we can bring our girls home”Skye said “We will”Lorenzo said

Kate came into the hotel and saw AJ and Blair having breakfast and was jealous when Blair look at her. “Is that Kate Howard”Blair ask “Yes why, Do you know her”AJ ask “She one of the best fashion designer”Blair said “Yes she is”AJ said “Are you friends with her”Blair ask “Yes and so is Skye”AJ said “Nice”Blair said Kate went by them. “AJ”Kate said “Kate Howard, I want you to meet Blair Cramer, She a singer and a fan of you're work”AJ said “Yes,I’m, I would love to wear you're design dress in a music video”Blair said “Maybe”Kate said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment