Saturday, September 24, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 18”

At General Hospital~ Skye surgery room~ Skye was laying on the bed and Jax was holding her hand. "We our going to a biopsy today to see what we will have to deal with we our going to use a needle through your skin into your liver to obtain a tissue sample"Dr Kelly said "All right"Skye said Jax took Skye hand thought the whole time.

In the hallway~ Lila and Cassie and Langston and Lorenzo and Chandler and AJ and Lydia and Warren and Blair and Dorian and Alan and Monica and Rae and Emily were there. " I hope we find a match"Chandler said "We will"Lorenzo said "Yes we will find a match"AJ said "Yes why our wait we will run test to see if anyone is a match"Alan said they all went to be test.

In Pine Valley~ The Chandler house~"Clinton and Jr were there. " I will get pay back for whoever shot me in Port Charles"Clinton said "Just leave it alone your fine now"JR said as Anna came in. "Can I help you"Jr ask "You don't know me but I was Dr Hayward wife and I know you killed my husband"Anna said she pull out a gun on JR. "Give me one reason why I sure not shot you"Anna said "Your son do you want Trey grow up without you"JR ask "Why did you kill my husband"Anna ask "Payback for what David did to me"Jr said " I was in the car to and I was pregnant I could of lose my baby! Anna yelled as Mac came in."Why are you here"Anna ask "To stop you from this Lorenzo told me everything let the cops handle this"Mac said "The cops swear up"Anna said "Don't do this Trey and Robin need you"Mac said Anna put her gun away. "Thank you"Jr said " I did not do it for you"Mac said and they left.

At Port Charles~ General Hospital~

~ Skye room~"Alright I got what we need , You need to lay on your right side for a while and rest 'Dr Kelly said " I will try 'Skye said " I will let you rest"Jax said Dr Kelly and Jax left. In the hallway~ Jax came in as Jerry and John and Jane were there. "How are you doing"Jerry ask " Scare the love of my life is fight for her life in there and I can't do anything"Jax said "You will not lose Skye"John said "No"Jane said "Daddy we all be tested"Cassie said "Good"Jax said "One of us will be a match and I been trying to get a hold of Josslyn"Cassie said "She will come"Jax said "Yes"Cassie said "Why don't we get some coffee"Jane ask "Sure"Jax said

"Dad how are you doing"Michael ask "I'm scare"AJ said "Aunt Skye will fight this"Kristen said "Yes she will"Eddie said "I hope so I'm glad all my children are here"AJ said "That what a family does"Michael said

At a warehouse~ Duke and Faith were there when Lorenzo came in. "Why did you want to meet me" Lorenzo ask "We want you to team up with us in take over Sonny business now that his dead"Duke said " How can I trust you"Lorenzo ask "We could ask you the same thing"Faith said "It would be a great team you know it"Duke said "Fine"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment