Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 40 (Skye)



At The Country club~Skye and Hailee and Rae and Colby and Emily and Monica and The nanny and Lila Rae and Alana Edward. “We need to get you into a room”Rae said as Jax came by. “Skye, I heard today is you're wedding day”Jax said “Yes it is and my last one”Skye said “ I do hope it’s you're last one and that you and Lorenzo are happy, I meant it Skye, I’m sorry for what I did”Jax said “Me too,But I have move past it”Skye said “Good”Jax said “Come meet my daughter’s Alana Edward and Lila Rae”Skye said “They are beautiful just like their mother”Jax said and kiss Skye on the cheek. “Skye, We need to get you ready”Rae said They left expect Alexis. “Are you okay Jax”Alexis ask “Yes I’m going to be just fine”Jax said “Good, Are you staying”Alexis ask “Sure why not”Jax said

At Tea house~Tea was about to leave when her houseguest stop her. “Look you can’t stay anymore, You need to go”Tea said “Have you told anyone”The man ask “No, I haven’t no one knows you're here , I don’t want you to be here when I get back”Tea said and left. “Sorry sis”The man said and look at the mirror it was Luis.

At The Country club~Lorenzo was putting on his tie when AJ came in. “We need to talk, I still and always will think of Skye as my sisters, I will not have you hurt Skye or the girls”AJ said “I will not hurt Skye, I love her and the girls, I know you're worry about my lifestyle but I know how to keep my family safe”Lorenzo said “Good, Don’t let you're choice hurt Skye and the girls”AJ said “I will not”Lorenzo said

Skye’s room~Skye was in her wedding gown looking in the mirror when Rae came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “Yes, For the first time I know that the man I’m saying I do to love me for me and only me and doesn’t what to chance me”Skye said “I’m glad you found the man you love”Rae said “Mother, I do want to fix us”Skye said “I want that to, I miss you Skye”Rae said “I miss you too”Skye said they share a hug as Hailee came in. “Skye don’t ruin you're makeup”Hailee said “I will not”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment