Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Unexpected love ch 12 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo and Alan were in the hallway. “Skye, Have you talk to Rae”Alan ask “Yes, Today”Skye said “Do you get why Rae lied, Don’t let the truth stop you and Rae from having a relationship, I know deep down you want a mother, Just because Rae isn’t you're biological mother doesn’t meant it has to ruin what you both share, Rae can still be you're mother”Alan said “I don’t know what I want, But I do know that I want to be a Quartermaine”Skye said “You can”Alan said “Good, I also found out how Althea took me, She is sister with Helena”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alan said “It’s not you're fault, I’m just glad Althea is dead”Skye said “I know”Alan said “Skye, We sure go home”Lorenzo said “Yes, Thank you Alan for wanting me still”Skye said “Always”Alan said Alan and Skye share a hug and Skye and Lorenzo left as Monica came in. “Alan”Monica said “Skye, Still wants to be a Quartermaine”Alan said “That’s good, How are the twins”Monica ask “Good, I got to hold them, The twins will be fine, We all are”Alan said “Yes we are”Monica said

At Alexis law office~ Alexis open her own law office and it was a hit for a while now when Tea came in. “Can I help you”Alexis ask “My name is Tea Delgado, I’m a lawyer and I heard you are looking for a partner, You sure hire me if you want to win any case”Tea said “I have heard about you, You're from Llanview”Alexis said “Yes I’m, Their not a case I don’t win”Tea said “Why did you move to town”Alexis ask “For family, I will be honest here , Lorenzo is my brother”Tea said “Oh, Wow”Alexis said “Yes, In a way we our family, I was there at the hotel that night you told the town that Skye is you're sister”Tea said “Yes she is,, Alright I will hire you”Alexis said “Good, You made the right choice”Tea said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was folding the girls clothes when AJ came in. “AJ”Skye said “I want to see how you are doing”AJ said “I hate that I’m not a Quartermaine, You're not my brother again”Skye said “Don’t you know by now I don’t care about that, I will always have you're back Skye”AJ said “Good, I want you to be my girls godfather”Skye said “I would be honor to, How are Alana Edward and Lila Rae”AJ ask “Good there lungs are doing great”Skye said she cried, “Skye, What is it”AJ ask “I just can’t believe I have a family of my own, Two daughters and a man who love me for me, No one else, but can it really last, AJ can we be happy”Skye ask “Yes we can and will be happy”AJ said “How is it going with Michael”Skye ask “Great, The restaurant will be opening soon”AJ said “I just can’t believe everything that Edward did for us before he died, He accept both of us in the family and give you an idea for a restaurant”Skye said “Edward was taking care of us before he died”AJ said “Yes he was”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “AJ”Lorenzo said “I was just telling AJ how we want him to be our girls godfather”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Who is going to be the godmother”AJ ask “I’m going to ask my sister Tea”Lorenzo said “Nice, Will I sure go, Skye anytime you need me”AJ said they share a hug and AJ left. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, We have a wedding to plan”Skye said Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms. “Yes we do, Any kind you want. Outside or church wedding”Lorenzo asks “A small wedding, Just family”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Let’s go upstair”Skye said they share a kiss and went upstairs and made love.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment