Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected love ch 8 (Skyelo)



At The docks~ Blair was carrying some bags and drop one when AJ came by and pick it up, “Here you go”AJ said “Thank you”Blair said “You're new in town, Aren’t you”AJ ask “Yes I’m, Blair Cramer”Blair said “AJ Quartermaine”He said “Is Skye you're sister”Blair ask “Yes, Do you know Skye”AJ ask “Yes, She slept with my husband”Blair said “Leave my sister alone, She has chance, We all need a second chance”AJ said “Yes we do, That’s why I move to town, Beside I have let it go”Blair said “Good, Skye happy with Lorenzo and the girls”AJ said “You're protect of you're sister, Aren't you”Blair ask “Yes, Skye and I have always had each other back”AJ said “Good, It’s nice to have family, I need to go”Blair said and left.

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo came by the nursery room and look at Lila Rae and Alana Edward as Dr Kelly came by, “I was just about to call you both”Dr Kelly said “Are the girls okay”Skye ask “Yes, They are doing great, You both can hold them now like a kangarooing, It’s kind of hold for a baby who has been sick”Dr Kelly said “Oh that’s great”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo and Dr Kelly went into the nursery room and Skye and Lorenzo sit down. Dr Kelly pick up Lila Rae and told Skye and Lorenzo how to hold them and put Lila Rae in Skye arms and Alana Edward in Lorenzo arms “Oh Lila Rae You're name after you're great-Grandmother, I’m you're mother, I love you so much and I will keep you and you're sister safe, You both will have a great childhood”Skye said “Alana Edward, I’m you're father and I will keep you both safe, I love you so much”Lorenzo said “This feels good, Holding my baby”Skye said “Yes it does”Lorenzo said “How are there lungs”Skye ask “They are doing good but they still need to stay here”Dr Kelly said she switched the babies and now Alana Edward was in Skye arms. “Alana Edward , You're name after you're Grandfather and Great-Grandfather who we just say goodbye to, Two strong man, I love you so much, You and you're sister are going to be fine”Skye said “Oh Lila Rae, I can’t wait for you and you're sister to come home , You're mother and I have you're room ready, I love you”Lorenzo said “We sure get them back in bed”Dr Kelly said she put the girls back in bed. “That felt so right, Can we do that again”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Dr Kelly said “We will be back my darlings ’Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand and they left.

In the hallway~ Rae was by the nurse station when Skye and Lorenzo came by. “Skye”Rae said “Mo-Rae, I’m not ready to talk to you, I just had a great day holding my daughters for the first time”Skye said “That’s great”Rae said “Yes it was we had to hold them like a kangarooing”Skye said “I heard about that, Skye I know you need time and I will give it to you, But I will always be there for you when you're ready”Rae said and left. “Lorenzo, Do you have time to go to lunch”Skye ask “Yes, Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left.

At The nursery room~Rae was looking through the glass. “Oh Alana Edward and Lila Rae, I want to be a part of you're life, I love you both”Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment