Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected love ch 7 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine mansion~ Edward wake~ Alan and Tracy and Monica and AJ and Michael and Ned and Skye and Emily were their, “The service was beautiful “Skye said “Yes it was, So Tracy did you meant what you say”Monica ask “Yes, I’m going to chance”Tracy said “I find that hard to believe”Monica said “I don’t”Alan said and look at Tracy. “I know, I haven’t always been my best, But what I have done in the past has always been for love of this family”Tracy said “And for one love, Father”Alan said “Yes, Father give it to me before he died”Tracy said “I do get that, I do hope you chance”Monica said “I sure go, I want to see the twins before I go home”Skye said “Skye, If you're twins need a doctor, We will get them one”Tracy said “Thank you, I do want to be a part of this family even though, I’m a Cassadine, Which I keep wish was a April fool joke or something”Skye said “You're still and alway will be a Quartermaine”Alan said “Yes, You are”Emily said “Yes”Tracy said Skye left. “Tracy, I’m glad you have chance”Alan said “Thank you”Tracy said Tracy and Ned and AJ and Michael and Emily left. “Alan”Monica said “I believe my sister has chance”Alan said “ I want that too, What did you meant that you will take care of this family the way Edward did”Monica ask “Just that if I have to do anything to keep this family together, I will”Alan said “Oh”Monica said “I’m just glad that Sonny and Carly left town and Michael is now with us”Alan said “Me too”Monica said “I still wish Skye was mine”Alan said “I know you do”Monica said they share a hug.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came home and went upstairs into her bedroom and open the case that Adam left her and pull out the piece of paper when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, How was the service”Lorenzo ask “Alright”Skye said “What is that”Lorenzo ask “Adam left me this box of stuff, I was just about to read it”Skye said she open it was her birth certificate. “It’s my birth certificate, It say my mother is Althea and father Adam, Which we know is a lie”Skye said “It could be a fake one”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said she pull out another note in the box and read it, “Oh my God, This make sense I guess”Skye said “What does it say”Lorenzo ask “It’s a note from Helena, Tell Althea that she has a baby for her, I guess Althea and Helena are sister, So that’s how Althea got me”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said “I just don’t get why Althea didn’t want a son, A man like Adam wants a son to pass the last name too , Not a daughter”Skye said “Maybe Althea didn’t care she just want a child”Lorenzo said “Yeah, and I was the lucky one”Skye said “Skye, Althea is dead, She not going to hurt you anymore”Lorenzo said “I hope she dead, Lorenzo there was no body, She could be out their”Skye said ‘Skye, This time their someone to keep you safe from her, Me, I will do my best to keep you safe”Lorenzo said “I know you will”Skye said they share a kiss. “Let’s go see our daughters, You need a break from this”Lorenzo said “I like that”Skye said they left.

At Tea new house~Tea was holding her son. “Oh Victor Jr, We our going to be just fine, You and me”Tea said her phone rang and Tea pick it up. “Tea, Oh Dani you need to come to Port Charles, I want you to meet you're brother Victor JR and you're uncle Lorenzo, Oh you meet a boy, That’s great”Tea said and hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment