Thursday, September 22, 2016

Unexpected family ch 19 (skyelo)



At Lila restaurant and shopping center-Skye had just meet Julian when her phone rang it was the nanny. “How is Lila Rae, Take Lila Rae to the hospital we will be right their “Skye said and hang up the phone. “Skye , What is it” Lorenzo ask as Alan and AJ came by. “”Lila Rae been crying still and she has a fever “ Skye said “Skye it's going to be okay let's go”Lorenzo said “ We will meet you there” Alan said “Thanks, Let's go” Skye said and left with Lorenzo. “So you're Alan Quartermaine who Skye though was her father “Julian said “ Yes I'm , I love Skye like my own and I will be in her life and I will not let you hurt Skye” Alan said “ I will not hurt my daughter “ Julian said “Dad let's go to the hospital “ AJ said they left .

“We need to talk “ Julian said “Not now, I need to be their for Skye last time it was Alana Edward who was sick and I saved her she had a genetic disease that run in my family “Alexis said “I'm glad you saved our granddaughter , I want to get to know you again “ Julian said “Maybe”Alexis said and left.

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came in.”Liz, The nanny was going to bring Lila Rae here”Skye ask “Yes she with Dr Drake come with me” Liz said they follow Liz.

Dr Drake was looking at Lila Rae went Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Dr Drake ,How is our daughter ? Lorenzo ask “ We don't know yet , I need to run some test” Dr Drake said “What kind of test “ Skye ask “ I want to do a blood test we will find out what is going on” DR Drake said” Just do what you have to do for our daughter “Skye said she went by Lila Rae and try to comfort her.

Copyright by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment