Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Unexpected family ch 15 (skyelo) “

"
Second chance “

At Tea/Victor- Tea and Victor were sitting on the couch talking as Sam was sitting on the couch playing with his toy cars. “So you're ok with me working with you're brother ? Victor ask “Yes I know it will make you happy just come back to me don't take any risks for Sam and Victor Jr” Tea said “ I will come back to you , Lorenzo know what his doing “ Victor said “Yes my brother does, I have to tell you something how I got my job as DA in this town” Tea said “ How? Victor ask “With the help of Lorenzo and Skye I blackmail the DA at the time it now turn out she Skye mother”Tea said “Wow! Was it Lorenzo idea? Victor ask “Yes it was”Tea said “ With you as the DA I know I will not go to jail “ Victor said “Just don't kill anyone “ Tea said “I will not “Victor said

At the restaurant shopping center-Skye walk by pushing the stroller as AJ came by. “Skye”AJ ask “I just want you to know that I love you and how you are turning you're life around with Michael “Skye said “ We both have what we want a family to love us “ AJ said “ Yes now we just have to find you the right woman “ Skye said “Yes that will be nice “ AJ said “Well I sure go put the twins down “Skye said and left .

At Stefan new house- Stefan was reading when their was a knock on the door he went to open it was Nikolas. “Nikolas I was wondering when you would come by “Stefan said “ Uncle “Nikolas said “ I know last time we saw each other I made mistake and I hurt you and I ruin things with you and Emily and I'm sorry I hope we can put it behind us” Stefan said “I what that too, Emily and I are having a baby and I want my family around me” Nikolas said “ Congratulations, I'm happy for the both of you , Nikolas what is it? Stefan ask “I'm scare that I will not be a good father and I want to protect my son from the darkness of our family “Nikolas said “ Nikolas you will be a great father and we will protect him from Helena and anyone else “ Stefan said “ I'm glad you're back I need you “Nikolas said “We need each other “Stefan said “I want you to help me with the empire “Nikolas said they share a hug.

Copyright right by Skye the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment