Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 22

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 22”
“Fight For Lorenzo Jr”
At Skye/Lorenzo The next day-Skye was getting ready for the custody case and was a little nervous about it when Lorenzo came behind her.”Skye,It’s going to be alright we will win this “Lorenzo said “Are you okay with raising two young children “Skye ask “Yes,Maybe I will get it right “Lorenzo said Skye turned to face Lorenzo.”Lorenzo,Sierra will come around “Skye said “I hope so”Lorenzo said “I’m worrying about Sierra she so angry “Skye said “Yes she is”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae and Tea came into the room. “Mother,Daddy you have my support on this”Lila Rae said “Thanks Skye said “We sure go”Tea said they left..

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian shared a kiss. “I’m sorry that Instead of going on our honeymoon we are going to court”Alexis said “Alexis,Family comes first “Julian said “Yes, I wish I had the chance to raise Gina,That’s why I want to raise Lorenzo “Alexis said “I know”Julian said “We sure go,Diana is going to meet us their”Alexis said they left..

At The Courthouse-Alan was their when Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Tea came by.”Skye,You’re going to win this “Alan said Skye hug him. “I paid the judge “Alan said “Thanks “Skye whispers and let go. “Where is Richard and Sierra “Alan ask “Sierra upset with me,She been angry lately “Lorenzo said “I know, I talk to Sierra she will come around “Alan said “I don’t know if Richard is coming “Skye said as Richard came by.”Richard “Skye said “Can we talk “Richard ask they went to talk.

“Mother, I love you but for safety reasons I believe that Lorenzo should be raising by Alexis and Julian “Richard said “Richard,I get that you're caught in the middle of this but Julian as much dangerous as Lorenzo “Skye said as Alexis and Julian came by.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment