Thursday, May 4, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 5


“Waiting on Skye”
At General Hospital-Laurel was waiting on news about Skye when she felt the baby kick, Luis came by. “Laurel , What is it”Luis ask “The baby is kicking I think it's time “Laurel said “I will get Dr. Kelly “Luis said he left.

Lorenzo was sitting when Rae came by and sit down. “Lorenzo I want to Thank you for not give up on my daughter “Rae said “I love Skye and I will never give up on Skye “Lorenzo said “I'm glad my daughter has you in her life”Rae said as Luis came by. “Laurel is about to deliver the baby “Luis said “That's wonderful “Rae said “Yes it is”Luis said “Laurel is with Dr. Kelly now and Lucas is on the way”Luis said “Good things are ahead for us Alcazar “Lorenzo said

Genevieve was sitting on the couch on the other side of the hospital She want to be alone when Harrison came by and sit by her. “Genevieve, Are you okay, Sunday Rose thinks you are not well”Harrison said “I'm just tired that's all”Genevieve said “Let me look at you “Harrison said “I will be find, My mother though she was going to die and on her deathbed she told me I need to move on from Alexander and she wants it to be with you, A doctor, But we hardly know each other “Genevieve said “Yes but we can change that “Harrison said “I would like that, I will always love Alexander but I want to be happy “Genevieve said they share a kiss as Sunday Rose came by and saw it she wasn't happy.

Cameron came by Skylar. “I'm glad you're mother is going to be fine”Cameron said ‘Me too, Life is short I was a fool to let you go, I'm sorry I hurt you, I regret that , Your my soulmate “Skylar said “You're my soulmate too, I love you’”Cameron said he kiss Skylar.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment