Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 3


At General Hospital -Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed sleeping when Lorenzo came in. Lorenzo sit down on the chair next to Skye bed and took her hand. “I saved you Skye I don't care what law I just broke I love you too much to lose you are my life”Lorenzo said as Skye wake up. “Lorenzo “Skye said “Hey, I have great news you're going to be okay”Lorenzo said “I'm not going to die “Skye ask “No not if I can help it, I love you Skye I would do anything for you “Lorenzo said “I love you too, But how will you save me”Skye ask

In the Hallway-Alan and Robin were talking. “We have the results for the woman who came in “Robin said “Is she a match for my daughter “Alan ask “Yes, I look at Skye chart we can do the transplant tonight “Robin said “Let's go tell my family the news”Alan said as Genevieve and Skylar and Luis and John and Laurel and AJ and Lydia and Nikolas Alexander and Sunday Rose and Rae came by. “We have a match for you're mother.. We can do the surgery today “Robin said “Thank you for saving my baby”Rae said “”I'm just doing my job”Robin said “Let's go tell Skye “Alan said and left with Robin. “This happened so fast”Genevieve said “Yes but I'm glad mother will be okay “Skylar said “Me too”Genevieve said

In Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and Lorenzo was holding her hand when Robin and Alan and Dr. Webber came in. “Skye we have great news “Alan said “What is it”Skye ask “We found a match for you, We can do the transplant tonight “Robin said “Is it safe”Skye ask “You're stable enough to have the surgery tonight “Dr. Webber said “Lorenzo “Skye ask “Do it , You will come out of this heath , I will be right here waiting for you “Lorenzo said “Let's do it then”Skye said “We will get you ready then “Robin said Lorenzo left the room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment