Monday, May 1, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 1


At Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve and Luis and Laurel and Skylar and John and Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and AJ and Lydia and Michael were there waiting on news about Skye when the maids let an paramedics come in as Lorenzo came in the room.  “My wife is in the sunroom, I will show you the room “Lorenzo said “Daddy, What is going on”Genevieve ask “I will show him”The maid said and left with the paramedics. “Daddy is Mother “Skylar ask “No, Skye did lose unconscious and Alan did CPR on Skye she awake now, I will save you're mother “Lorenzo said “How”Genevieve ask as Alan and Monica and Rae came in the room with Skye who was on the stretcher. “Lorenzo “Skye said Lorenzo came by Skye and took her hand. “I'm going to save you Skye “Lorenzo said “We need to go”The paramedics said “I'm going with you “Lorenzo said “We will meet you at the hospital “Luis said Lorenzo left with Skye and the paramedics. “Mother “Sunday Rose said “When Daddy walk in I thought he was going to tell us Mother was gone”Genevieve said “It was a close call”Alan said “We need to fine mother a liver”Luis said “It's not going to be easy with you're mother history of drinking “Alan said “But mother hasn't had a drink in years “Genevieve said “I know, Let's go”Alan said they left.

At General Hospital-Dr. Webber was working when the ambulance came in with Skye and Lorenzo. “What do we have “Dr. Webber ask “The patient has liver failure “The man said “My wife had to have CPR please save her”Lorenzo said “Let me look at Skye “Dr. Webber said and took Skye to a room as Alan and Rae and Monica and AJ and Luis and Lydia and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander and Emily and Michael and Genevieve and Skylar  and John and Laurel came in. “Any new”AJ ask “No they just took Skye to be look at, I'm going to get some air”Lorenzo said He left, Genevieve though he was acting old and following him.

“Alan, We can't let Skye die”Rae said “I wish I could fix it for Skye, I feel helpless as a doctor “Alan said “I feel the same way as a mother “Rae said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment