Monday, May 1, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 2


At General Hospital-Outside-Lorenzo was outside talking to a man and Genevieve sneaking outside so Lorenzo didn't see her and she listened to what they were saying. “Do you have the liver for my wife “Lorenzo ask “Yes it's coming in now”The man said Lorenzo pull out a envelope and pull out some money that was in it. “Thanks you now I don't want to see you again “Lorenzo said “You will not”The man said Genevieve was in shock and went inside.”I'm going to save you Skye “Lorenzo said and went back inside.

Inside the Hospital-Alan and Rae and Monica and Emily and AJ and Luis and Lydia and Skylar and John and Laurel and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander were waiting on news when Genevieve came in holding a cup of tea and Lorenzo came in. “Any news”Lorenzo ask “Not yet”Alan said as Robin came by. “Alan , Can I talk to you “Robin ask Alan went to talk to Robin. “We just got a patient she died at the scene and she a organ donor”Robin said “Check to see if she a match for my daughter keep her on life support “Alan said Robin left as Dr. Webber came by. “How is my wife “Lorenzo ask “Skye is stable right now but she going to need a new liver as soon as possible “Dr. Webber said “We may of have a match a woman just came in she a organ donor, Dr. Scorpio is going to see if she a match “Alan said “Thank God, Now I want to see my wife”Lorenzo said “Go ahead just don't upset Skye “Dr. Webber said “I will not upset my wife ‘Lorenzo said “Don't tell Skye about the organ we don't know if she a match yet”Alan said “I will not”Lorenzo said and left.

“Wow we may have a match for mother”Skylar said “Yes that fast “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment