Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 7

"Welcome Nevaeh Skye Jones Alcazar"

At General Hospital-Laurel room-Laurel was lying in bed crying when Lorenzo came in. “Laurel, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy , The baby isn't mine to begin with, I did the right thing by my brother “Laurel said “Yes but it's okay to feel something for the child you carried “Lorenzo said “I know, How is Mother “Laurel ask “You're mother is fine”Lorenzo said “Good, I’m going to rest”Laurel said Lorenzo left.

Lucas and Luis were looking at their little girl. “What sure we call her”Lucas ask “I have an idea “Luis said

Lorenzo came out of Laurel room when John stop him. “How is Laurel”John ask “She fine, Laurel is resting I'm going to see you're mother “Lorenzo said John went into Laurel room and she was sleeping.

At Skye's room-Skye was sleeping when Lorenzo came in and took her hand. “I'm glad you're going to be okay , I love you “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

The nursery room-Luis and Lucas were watching their baby when Monica and Alan and Genevieve and Skylar and Nikolas Alexander  and Lorenzo came by. “What's her name”Lorenzo ask “Nevaeh Skye Jones Alcazar “Luis said “She beautiful “Genevieve said “Yes she is, So I have a sister “Anna said as she came by. “Anna , I'm glad you're here”Luis said “Sunday Rose called me about Skye “Anna said “You're Grandmother is going to be okay “Lorenzo said “Can we have an minute “Luis ask “Yes, Genevieve let's go home”Lorenzo said “Where is Sunday Rose “Genevieve ask “I will fine her”Nikolas Alexander said “I'm sure she fine”Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment