Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 20

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 20”
At Cal new house-Cal was unpacking his belongings when Sierra came into the room. “You found me “Cal said “Yes,Cal we need to talk if you’re really going to stay in town”Sierra said “Father,I’m hungry “CJ said as he came into the room.”CJ”Sierra said “You’re her”CJ said “Yes,CJ this is you're mother,Sierra “Cal said Sierra went by her son.”You look like you're father, I’m sorry about everything “Sierra said “Why did you give me away ,Did you not love me “CJ ask “I love you,It wasn’t about that, I was young when I ended up pregnant and I didn’t know what to do so you’re father raise you “Sierra said “Why did you just walked away? Was it because you don’t love him? CJ ask”I always thought about you, I did love you're father but not as much as I sure,But I’m sure you’re father give you a great life “Sierra said “Yes father did,Do you have children “CJ ask “Yes twin girls Bliss and Cecil and a young son Preston,I want you in my life,I’m sorry if you felt that I didn’t love you,I did”Sierra said “How did you both meet “CJ ask “The Barrington and you're mother family The Quartermaine go away back we have always been in each life and society , I went to the private boy school and you’re mother went to the girl one we would have dancing together but you’re mother like someone else,Who’s she married to now”Cal said “Yes ,I’m married to Grayson Cassadine,When I was eighteen Grayson went to Greece with his family for a year and Cal and I got close “Sierra said “Is that why you turned you're back on me? Because of him! CJ yelled “No”Sierra said “CJ, I give you everything you needed you don’t need to be angry “Cal said “Money can’t give me a mother “CJ said “You’re right,I would like to make it up to you “Sierra said CJ went upstairs.

“Give CJ time he will come around “Cal said “His seems great,You did a great job”Sierra said “Thanks ,Do you want a drink “Cal ask he touch her hair.”I sure go”Sierra said “You are still beautiful,Do you remember what we shared? The passion “Cal ask he pull Sierra into a passion kiss. “Cal,I’m married “Sierra said “I’m sure that Grayson hate that you had our son,He wasn’t you're only one,We always had passion that you didn’t have with Grayson you told me that”Cal said he pull Sierra into another passion kiss and dip her. “You have always loved my kissing “Cal said “You are still a great kisser,You never move on”Sierra ask “I had flings but it was never love just sex”Cal said “I sure go”Sierra said she left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment