Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 18

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 18”
“Julexis Wedding”
At The church-Alexis and Julian wedding day, Alexis was in a room getting ready with Kristina and Lucian and Juanita and Ava. “Alexis ,I’m happy for you,You make my son happy “Juanita said ‘He make me happy too”Alexis said

Julian was inside the church waiting for Alexis went Stefan came by. “You better make my sister happy and keep her safe”Stefan said “I will,I love you're sister “Julian said “Alexis deserves to be happy “Stefan said and left..

Alexis was looking at herself in the mirror as Stefan came in.”I will love to give you away if you really want this “Stefan said “I do, I love Julian “Alexis said “This isn’t just for you're grandson “Stefan ask “No”Alexis said Kristina and Lucas walked down then Stefan walked with Alexis. “We are here to witness and celebrate the love that both of them shared,Do you Julian Jerome take this woman to be you're wife “The father ask “I do”Julian said “Do you Alexis Davis take this man to be you're husband “The father ask “I do”Alexis said “You can kiss you're wife “The father said as a man came by.”I’m looking for Alexis Davis “He said “That’s me why”Alexis ask “Good day”He said he give the paperwork to Alexis and left.Julian kiss Alexis..

At Scotty law office-Scotty was meeting with Morgan, “I want a divorce and full custody of my daughter,Lila Rae had a abortion and I want to use that “Morgan said “It’s going to be hard to get full custody when you been in jail but we will try”Scotty said “She not raising my daughter “Morgan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment