Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 49

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 49”
At The Police station-Ric and Alexis we’re getting everything ready to handle the hostages situation when Richard came into the office. “Father,What is it”Richard ask “Their a hostage situation at The Haunted Star”Ric said ‘No Mother is their”Richard said “We will save you're mother,Everyone else too , I need you're help “Ric said “Sure”Richard said as Felicia came by.. “Alexis,Richard What is it”Felicia ask “We have a hostage situation at The Haunted Stars “Alexis said “No,What do you need to handle this “Felicia ask

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra and Lila Rae we’re having some junk food. “Sierra,How did the fire start,Where is Grayson “Lila Rae ask “Grayson on a business trip “Sierra said as she slip some tea. “Sierra you’re my little sister, I know when you’re lying “Lila Rae said “Yes you do,Grayson was having an affair with Josslyn, I could tell by the way he told me that he was going to leave me for her so I lock him into our bedroom and start the fire,Something in me just snapped ”Sierra said “Sierra,You killed Grayson “Lila Rae ask “Yes”Sierra said “I will keep you're secrets “Lila Rae said she was worried about her sister. “Let’s watch some tv”Sierra said they turned on the tv.

At Nikolas/Hayden-“Nikolas did you sent our son on a business trip “Hayden ask “No,Why”Nikolas ask “I ran into Sierra told and she told me Grayson was on a business trip “Hayden said “That’s odd, I been doing the out of town business awhile Sierra is dealing with cancer “Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra and Lila Rae were watching tv as the reporter came on, “Breaking news ,Their a hostage situation at the Haunted Star”The report said “No! Mother and Daddy went their”Sierra said “No “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment