Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 48

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 48”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was in her robe sitting on the couch when Lila Rae came into the room with a bag in her hand,”Lila Rae,Why are you here “Sierra ask “Mother told me you had chemotherapy today , I brought some magazines and junk food”Lila Rae said she sit down. “I’m sorry about what Daddy did”Sierra said “You found out “Lila Rae ask “Yes,How are you doing “Sierra ask “I don’t know if I can forgive Daddy for this “Lila Rae said “I understand “Sierra said

At The Haunted Star-Alan and Monica and Olivia and Ned and Kristina and Tommy and Stefan and Bobbie and Skye and Lorenzo and CJ and Laura and Kevin were their and being held hostage and were worrying about it. “What do you want us to do,We can do this without anyone getting hurt “Lorenzo said “Don’t move or make any phone calls “He said Kristina open her purse and pull out her phone and text Ric and put her phone on silence and put it away as the man came by. “Did you just text someone “He ask “Leave my daughter alone “Ned said as he point the gun at Ned..

At The Police station-Ric was looking at his text from Kristina as Alexis came by.”Alexis,We have a hostage situation at The Haunted Starr,Kristina just text me”Ric said “No,Kristina “Alexis said “We need to remain calm and handle this “Ric said “Yes we do”Alexis said the cops came around them and they came up with a plan.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment