Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 Ch 27

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 27”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Rae we’re having lunch when Lorenzo and Sierra walked into the room. “What is going on,Sierra and Lorenzo have been fighting “Skye said as Sierra and Lorenzo came by. “What’s going on”Skye ask”We made up”Sierra said “That’s great,Family is important “Skye said “Yes it is “Lorenzo said “Why don’t you join us”Rae ask Sierra and Lorenzo sit down. “Sierra,You look tired “Skye said “I just had chemotherapy lots of poison in me”Sierra said “Are you almost done “Rae ask “I hope so it makes me so tired,This one has been hard I thought went I got the bone marrow I was cured “Sierra said “You will be soon”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Kristina was in her office looking at an x ray when Evan came into the room . “Kristina, I thought we could talk about a case “Evan said “Just give me a second “Kristina said “Who’s xray is that? Evan ask “I need you're opinion,Is that cancer in the brain “Kristina ask “Yes”Evan said “I was hoping I was wrong “Kristina said “Do you have an relationship with this patient “Evan ask “Yes she my cousin,Sierra “Kristina said “You have to tell her”Evan said “I will “Kristina said

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Julian we’re talking to Skye and Lorenzo. “We sure go over who’s going to have Lorenzo when he come out of the hospital “Alexis said “I was thinking he would stay with us, I can work from home “Skye said “I do have to get back to work soon,But I would like to see him”Alexis said “Sure you can take him to the park and spend the evening with him”Skye said “I believe we can make this work “Lorenzo said “Yes”Alexis said “Why don’t we go see him”Julian ask they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment