Monday, December 23, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 4 ch 26

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 4 ch 26”
At General Hospital-Sierra was getting chemotherapy and feeling so tired as Lorenzo came into the room. “Why are you here “Sierra ask “To talk,This way you can’t walk away “Lorenzo said He sit down. “Sierra, I’m sorry about not forgive you , I love you as my daughter you are not his you our my daughter “Lorenzo said “I’m sorry too, I just been so upset and everything is getting out of hand “Sierra said “Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Just tired “Sierra said she close her eyes as Kristina came into the room to check on Sierra,”Is she okay ‘Lorenzo ask “The chemotherapy make Sierra tired that’s all”Kristina said “Is she done”Lorenzo ask “Yes “Kristina said Sierra wake up. “Sierra have you been taking care of yourself “Kristina ask “Yes”Sierra said she got up and Lorenzo took her arm.”Let’s go get something to eat”Lorenzo said “That would be nice “Sierra said they left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Rae were having lunch. “Skye, I’m glad that you and Lorenzo have work it out with Alexis and Julian “Rae said “Thanks me too”Skye said “With all this about family and lost I been thinking of reaching out to my parents “Rae said “That’s great ,I would like to meet them”Skye said “Yea,I need to try to let the hurt go”Rae said “Life is short”Skye said

At Ric/Kate-Ric and Katie we’re talking to Richard and Emma. “We have some news “Ric said “What is it”Richard ask “We are getting married “Ric said “That’s wonderful “Emma said “I’m happy for you both”Richard said “Thanks “Ric said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment