Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 15

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 15”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was downstairs pouring a drink as Sierra came into the room she was upset and hurt that Lorenzo didn’t show up for the opening another thing he missed in her life.. “Sierra ,How was the opening “Lorenzo ask “I’m going to check on my children then go to bed”Sierra said she was about to go upstairs when Lorenzo stopped her. “Sierra Rose, I ask you a question “Lorenzo said as he touch her arm.”Why do you care! It’s just another important thing in my life you miss”Sierra said “I would be their but I can’t leave your mother “Lorenzo said “No you can only leave Mother for meeting “Sierra said “Sierra “Lorenzo said “If it was about Lila Rae or Romance or Lorenzo you would of been their”Sierra said she went upstairs.Lorenzo know he blow it with Sierra..

Sierra was upstairs checking on her children who were sleeping, “I love you Bliss and Cecil I will never miss an important thing in you're life “Sierra said she was hungry and didn’t want to go back downstairs but she know if she wanted some food she had to the maid never brought food to the bedroom it was one of Skye rules..

Sierra went downstairs and didn’t see Lorenzo as the maid came into the room. “Can you make me some tea and popcorn? I’m going to be in the sitting room watching a movie “Sierra said “Sure “The maid said

Sierra went into the sitting room she put on her favorite movie hope it would cheer her up.

Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was lying in bed when Lorenzo came into the room and took her hand. “I blow it with our daughter ,She right if it was our another children I would of found a way to be there,How do I fixed this “Lorenzo ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment