Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 16

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 16”
At The Quartermaine Mansion-Alan and Monica were in the den ,Alan was looking at a picture of Edward and Lila. “We did right by honor you tonight,Now bring my daughter back to me,I can’t lose another daughter “Alan said Monica touch his shoulder.”Skye,Well come back to us”Monica said “I hope so, I’m going to see Skye tomorrow “Alan said “Good “Monica said they went to bed.

Ned was upstairs checking on his son George who was six now. “George Tonight we honor You’re great great grandparents , I wish you got to know them,They would love you”Ned said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was in the sitting room watching a movie and eating junk food when Lorenzo came into the room and sit down by Sierra, “Sierra,Can we talk “Lorenzo ask “I’m watching a movie “Sierra said she didn’t even look at her father. Lorenzo paused the movie, “Daddy, I don’t want to talk “Sierra said as she picked up more M&Ms, “Sierra ,I’m sorry that I didn’t come tonight,I sure of been their “Lorenzo said “Yes and Mother but it’s not just tonight I’m upset about you missed a lot in my life “Sierra said “Yes with you I did,I would like to make it up starting tonight “Lorenzo said “How”Sierra ask “We could watch this movie together “Lorenzo said “You don’t even know what movie I’m watching “Sierra said “Princess bride, I know that’s you're favorite movie ,I may not of been there for the big thing but I remember the small thing”Lorenzo said “Yes it’s princess bride “Sierra said she was cold and Lorenzo give her a blanket and turned on the movie and Sierra move close to her father it was her way of saying I forgive you..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment