Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 44

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 44”
“Jasper Jack’
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the room with Sierra and the children..”Bliss,Cecil we need to talk “Sierra said Skye and Lorenzo left the room.Sierra sit down with the girls. “Do you have any questions about CJ”Sierra ask “Obviously we don’t share a father right “Cecil ask “Yes,I had CJ with another man”Sierra said ‘Who raised him”Bliss ask “CJ was raised by his father,I was young when I had him”Sierra said “I did that math you were eighteen Cecil said “Yes”Sierra said “Why didn’t you raised him? Bliss ask “Because I was young so his father did,Anymore Question “Sierra ask “No”Cecil said “No Mother,I do like him”Bliss said “Me too,Now the dog thing is on hold for now ,Do you understand “Sierra ask “Yes Mother “Bliss said

Skye and Lorenzo were in his office. “Lorenzo, I know who sent me that necklace,It’s the same necklace that Jax give me on our engagement “Skye said “So it was Jax”Lorenzo said “His alive and you know it”Skye ask “Yes I been informed about him , I been trying to find him”Lorenzo said “Where you going to tell me that His alive “Skye ask “No,I was going to finished what I started,I’m not going to jail “Lorenzo said “So you’re going to kill him again “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Is this why you were out last night “Skye ask “No,But it’s big”Lorenzo said “Can you tell me”Skye ask “Yes I trust you and it’s about our daughter,Sierra doesn’t remember but Grayson is alive,She saw him the day she attack me she was so upset that I was going to finish what he started and try to attack me “Lorenzo said “Who else know what Sierra did”Skye ask “Josslyn and Jax and Hayden and Nikolas know ,I’m going to handle it”Lorenzo said “How”Skye ask “Just trust me “Lorenzo said “I do”Skye said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Hayden was having some water and didn’t feel good when Nikolas came into the room and pour himself a drink..”Nikolas,I think I have the flu,I’m going to lay down “Hayden said “Do you need anything “Nikolas ask “No Thanks “Hayden said she went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment