Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 45

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 45”
At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was at home when Alexis came into the room..”Alexis,Why are you here? Do you want a drink “Nikolas ask “No Thanks, I just came to ask about this “Alexis ask she show Nikolas the invite.”It’s a party invite “Nikolas said “Yes and it doesn’t say who is the host ,Just that it’s at spoon island which we owned “Alexis said “Yes we do”Nikolas said “Is this about the Alcazar family “Alexis ask “No Why”Nikolas said “Nikolas , I know you and that you’re up to something “Alexis said as Laura came into the room. “I couldn’t agree more “Laura said “Why can’t you both trust me and just come to the party “Nikolas said “Because it’s just odd ,Why are you Throw a ball”Laura ask “Why not? This town hasn’t had a ball in a long time “Nikolas said “No we haven’t “Laura said “Hayden and I are throwing the party we just think it’s time to have a ball”Nikolas said as he took a drink.Laura and Alexis didn’t believe him.

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was in his office talking to his men. “That poison we put in Nikolas and Hayden drink well kill them slowly”Lorenzo said “Yes sir,What about Josslyn and Jax”The man ask “I will talk to Josslyn about family loyalty “Lorenzo said “Do you want me to do anything “The man ask “Just find Jax,Look at all the hotel around town,He sent my wife a package I want it tracked”Lorenzo said “Yes Sir “The men said

Skye was in the den looking at the necklace when Sierra came into the room. “Mother, That necklace was from a old famed of you “Sierra said “Sierra Rose “Skye said “What? You’re looking at it like it’s from a old boyfriend “Sierra said “It’s nothing,It was nice to have CJ join us at breakfast “Skye said “Yes it was “Sierra said “Sierra,Have you been trying to work on a relationship with you're son”Skye ask “Yes but when CJ ask me a question I give him a honest answer “Sierra said “Sometimes you don’t always have to be honest “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra,Have you fixed the dog issues “Lorenzo ask “My children will not get a dog if we live here “Sierra said “Why”Lorenzo ask “You don’t remember how my dog died! You’re enemies came into house and with guns and Suzy starting barking and the enemies killed her! I had to watch it! I will not let my children see that! Sierra yelled “You were not a child! Lorenzo yelled “No I wasn’t but I was hard to get over and to watch “Sierra said ‘ I never wanted it to happen and I’m sorry ,I understand why you want to protect you're children from my lifestyle even if you don’t live here they would always have guards”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m going to go run an errand “Sierra said she left. “I hated that my enemies killed our daughter dog”Lorenzo said “I know you did “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment