Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 Ch 28

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed part 5 ch 28”
“Skylo”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was helping Skye downstairs. “Mother,Are you sure you want to come downstairs “Sierra ask “Yes, I feel find “Skye said she was all dressed when Lila Rae and Richard and Alan and Monica and Rae and AJ and Lorenzo came into the room.. “Mother! You’re awake! Lila Rae said “Skye “Lorenzo said he ran into Skye arms and kiss her. “I know you would wake up,We sure take you to the hospital “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I’m find the nurse look at me , I just want to thank you all for not giving up on me “Skye said “We are family that’s what we do but you sure get look at “Alan said “Mother it’s great to have you back “Richard said “Thanks , I missed a lot didn’t I? Skye ask “Skye it’s okay,We are just glad you’re awake “AJ said “Yes we are”Rae said they share a hug. “Skye,It’s great to see you “Monica said “Thanks for coming but I think Skye needs to rest “Lorenzo said “I been resting forever “Skye said “Skye,Lorenzo is right,Now come to the hospital tomorrow “Alan said “I will “Skye said everyone left expect Sierra and Lorenzo and Skye..”Mother it’s great to have you back, I will go upstairs “Sierra said she went upstairs.. “Did the doctor think I wouldn’t wake up”Skye ask Lorenzo moved Skye close to him. “Yes but you know how I’m when I’m right,I’m right ,I believe that you would wake up and you did,I will never give up on you “Lorenzo said “I know you would never give up on me just like I would never give up on you “Skye said they share a kiss. “Did they ever find the person who did this “Skye ask “Tonight I took care of him,It was Frank Smith Jr”Lorenzo said “Good “Skye said “I miss you “Lorenzo said “I miss you too”Skye said they went upstairs and started kissing and lean on the bed as Lorenzo saw the flowers on the nightstand. “Who sent you flowers “Lorenzo ask “I don’t know ,Can we get back to making out “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they went on the bed and made love..

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was on the phone. “Grayson,Where are you? What is going “Nikolas ask he hang up the phone as Josslyn came into the room..”Josslyn,Why are you here “Nikolas ask “I saw Grayson when I was away he sure be back soon”Josslyn said “Good,Did Grayson tell you what happened “Nikolas ask “Yes,I haven’t told anyone “Josslyn said “Thanks,Is Spencer coming back “Nikolas ask “Soon he love the new school “Josslyn said “That’s good “Nikolas said “Well I sure go”Josslyn said and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment