Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 5 ch 29

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 5 ch 29”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs looking at a picture of her family when Lorenzo came behind her and kiss her neck. “Skye, I’m so happy to see you awake “Lorenzo said as she turned around.”I’m glad that I wake up too,So what did I miss “Skye ask as Sierra came into the room. “Why don’t I fill you in later,You sure go to the doctor “Lorenzo said “Good morning,Mother,Daddy “Sierra said “Morning “Lorenzo said “Mother,It’s good to see you awake “Sierra said “Thanks, I want my life back “Skye said as Bliss and Cecil came running into the room..”Grandmother! You’re awake! The girls yelled and ran into Skye arms she picked both of them up. “I miss both of you,You both are growing up fast”Skye said “Yes they are,Let’s go to school now “Sierra said “Yes Mother”Cecil said Skye put the girls down,  “You both behavior at school “Lorenzo said “Yes Papa”Cecil said “Preston is with the nanny, I will be at work “Sierra said “Work”Skye ask “I run the shopping center that in Great-Grandmother and Great-Grandfather name “Sierra said “That’s wonderful, I wish I was there for the opening “Skye said “You’re not the only one who missed it,Anyway All The Time I spend Shopping as paid off”Sierra said she left..

“So ,What between you and Sierra awhile I was in a coma? Did you fight? Skye ask “Sierra and I will always fight,She snap at me and doesn’t remember but she held a knife to me”Lorenzo said “What”Skye ask “Kristina clams she depressed from the cancer so she on antidepressants “Lorenzo said “No my baby,What was the fight about “Skye ask “Sierra just clams I wasn’t her father “Lorenzo said “You our her father not Luis “Skye said “I know,The pills have been helping,I think Sierra and the children sure stay here “Lorenzo said “We can talk about it,Let’s go to the hospital then I want to see the boys “Skye said “Yes Lila Rae been taking care of Stuart and Alexis and Julian have Lorenzo ”Lorenzo said “Well it’s time they come home “Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment