Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 1

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 1”
Six Months since that ball at Spoon island-

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo went into Sierra room who was still living their and in bed she was hurt from the party. Sierra went to try to get out of bed like she did every morning when she couldn’t feel her legs. “Mother,Daddy,What’s going on”Sierra ask like she did every morning but didn’t remember. “Sierra,You were injured and are paralyzed”Skye said “No! Sierra yelled ‘Sierra,It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said “Well I get my legs back “Sierra said “No”Lorenzo said he pull the wheelchair by Sierra and helped her in it..”Sierra,Why don’t we go have breakfast “Skye ask “Okay,I sure get dressed “Sierra said the nurse came into the room. “Sierra,This is you're nurse”Skye said The nurse push Sierra into the bathroom.”Skye “Lorenzo said “It’s been a hard few months,You shot at it was a hard recovering and Sierra paralyzed and doesn’t remember anything “Skye said “I’m so glad that Grayson died from the house being cave in or I would of killed him”Lorenzo said as the nurse push Sierra into the room.”Sierra,You look beautiful,Now why don’t we go to breakfast “Skye said they went downstairs.

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was looking at a picture of Nikolas as Kevin came into the room.”Laura “Kevin said “I just can’t believe that my grandson and son are both gone “Laura said “I know,It was a sad couple of months “Kevin said “Yes,Nikolas and Hayden and Grayson gone”Laura said “I wish I could fixed it for you “Kevin said “Me too”Laura said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were having breakfast with Sierra and the children.. “Do I live here “Sierra ask “Yes you do”Lorenzo said “Why don’t I live on my own”Sierra ask “You Just stay here “Skye said “We need to go”Bliss said “Where”Sierra ask “School “Cecil said they left with the nanny.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment