Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 2

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 2”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re in the den with Sierra. Lorenzo was by the bar pouring a drink and Skye and Sierra were by the couch when AJ came in the room,”Skye,Sierra ,Lorenzo “AJ said “AJ,Let’s go into the hallway and talk”Skye said they left. “Skye,How is it going “AJ ask “It’s not easy take care of my daughter but I don’t know what else to do”Skye said

In the Den-Lorenzo was by the bar still. “Daddy,Can you pour me some coffee “Sierra ask “You can come by and pour it yourself “Lorenzo said “Find! Sierra yelled she was upset and wheel herself to the bar and try to pour herself some coffee but spilled it and was upset. “I can’t do anything! I can’t pour myself coffee ! Sierra yelled and threw everything on the bar as Lorenzo watch and Skye and AJ came into the room.”Sierra! Stop that! Skye yelled Sierra keep throwing everything. “Lorenzo! Do something! Skye yelled it was too late everything on the bar was broken. “Sierra,I understand being angry but you can’t do that,You need to deal with you're anger “AJ said “Thanks Uncle AJ”Sierra said AJ left..”AJ is right,You need to deal with the fact that you will never walk again “Lorenzo said “I can’t walk”Sierra ask “No sweetheart you’re paralyzed “Skye said she was having a hard time deal with Sierra who didn’t remember anything. “Sierra,You need to get ready for you're doctor appointment “Skye said “Why do I have an doctor's appointment “Sierra ask “Just a check up”Lorenzo said Sierra look at the picture on the fireplace and wheel herself to try to pick it up and Lorenzo handles it to her. it was a picture of all of the children. “It’s all of us,Where my brothers “Sierra ask “Sierra,Lorenzo Jr and Raman are in heaven “Lorenzo said “No”Sierra said

At Lila Rae/Ian -Lila Rae and Ian had got close after the ball and moved into the house together.“I need to go see my sister today ,I hate what happened to my sister,She can’t remember “Lila Rae said “It’s hard not just you're parents and you but it’s harder for Sierra “Ian said “Well she ever remember “Lila Rae ask “No”Ian said “I want to make it better for my sister “Lila Rae said “I know”Ian said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment